He specializes in nonsurgical treatment of neurological and musculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
Dr. Lynch is also an Assistant Professor at WVU in the Department of Orthopeedics and works part time in the WVU Spine Center.
Here are just a few of Dr. Lynch’s many professional achievements and personal areas of expertise:
- Expert in Electro-diagnostics (EMG-NCS).
- Has hospital consulting privileges at Monongalia General Hospital and WVU Ruby Memorial Hospital.
- Former Medical Director of Rehab of HealthSouth Mountainview Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Former Medical Director of Skilled Nursing Unit at Monongalia General Hospital.
- Served as a member of the Advisory Board to West Virginia Workers’ Compensation Division.
- Former Vice President of the West Virginia State Medical Board. Chairman of the Medical Malpractice committee and the Medical License committee.